Make perfect chocolate chess pieces! Use these molds along with candy melts, or molding chocolate to make these perfect chess pieces for your next cake or cupcake decorations!
Steps to make chess pieces:
1. Use candy melts or chocolate wafers
2. Heat chocolate in a small container in the microwave in 10 second bursts - do not overheat! Stir well after every burst. Continue until well melted. White chocolate can take more heat than regular chocolate. You can also use a double boiler or the hack in the video (however use the hack for white chocolate only)!
3. Pour into squeeze bottle and squeeze into mold.
4. Tap mold, scrape excess off mold, and place in the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the freezer and flip mold to release chocolates. Repeat steps 1-5 for the number of chess pieces you want.
6. To glue pieces together, use reheated chocolate, apply to middle of both chess piece pairs and squeeze together.