DIY or gift a super cute train cake with this Happy Train Cake kit. This kit includes all the design materials, templates, and instructions you need for a successful cake project.
Check out how we use this kit to create this cake in the video below, or read about it on our blog here.
This kit includes:
- 10” cake board
- 6” and 8" cake pad
- Cake Couture fondant - 3.5 lb in the Mega kit with enough fondant to make the green board, and 2 lb in the Plus and Basic kits
- Cloud cutters
- Fondant roller & smoother
- Fondant knife (in Mega & Plus kits)
- Train face mold
- Train templates
- Shortening glue
- Wood & brick impression mats
- Gel colors (Sky Blue, Neon Brite Blue, Neon Brite Green, Neon Brite Yellow, Super Red, Buckeye Brown, Coal Black)
What you will need at home:
- Two 6” layer cakes
- American buttercream (recipe included)
- Straight edge
- Optional: Plastic wrap, pizza cutter, small piping tips or pen caps (to make small rounds)
Fun fact, as pictured, this cake retails for $200+ in Northern California.