Bake your creative 3D cakes with this ProSeries aluminum dome cake pan by Fat Daddio's.
- 8" diameter hemisphere by 4" tall
- High quality 16-gauge anodized aluminum
- Reflects heat, rather than absorbing it, for professional bakery finished cakes
- Before adding batter, grease the pan using a paper towel with a heavy dose of shortening and follow by dusting it with flour
- For even baking of this deep pan, use a flower nail or heating rod in the center (coming soon to our shop!)
- Fill the pan with batter leaving approximately an inch and a half from the top unfilled
Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for approximately 65 minutes
Remove from oven and trim any cake at the top
- To clean, wash by hand (do not wash in the dishwasher)
Check out some fun cake ideas in the following images. Make a Mandalorian helmet, basketball (for the bottom half use styrofoam), or even a lady bug cake!