Bake perfectly cute 3D cakes with tHess easy to use aluminum dome cake pan.
- Two 6" round hemispheres
- 3" tall
- Anodized aluminum
- Reflects heat, rather than absorbing it, for professional bakery finished cakes
Some fun cake designs for this pan include Peeking Mickey cake, mouse ears cake, baby bum cake, Globe cake (use foam for the bottom half), R2D2 cake, and a sports ball cake.
- Using a paper towel, grease the pan generously with shortening
- Dust the greased pan with flour
- For even baking of this deep pan, use a flower nail or heating rod in the center (coming soon to our shop!)
- Fill the pan with batter leaving approximately an inch from the top unfilled
- Bake at 335 degrees fahrenheit for ~60 minutes
- Remove from oven and trim any cake at the top
- To clean, wash by hand (do not wash in the dishwasher)