Bake perfectly cute 3D cakes with tHess easy to use aluminum dome cake pan.
- Two 6" round hemispheres
- 3" tall
- Anodized aluminum
- Reflects heat, rather than absorbing it, for professional bakery finished cakes
- Before adding batter, grease the pan using a paper towel with a heavy dose of shortening and follow by dusting it with flour
- For even baking of this deep pan, use a flower nail or heating rod in the center (coming soon to our shop!)
- Fill the pan with batter leaving approximately an inch from the top unfilled
- Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for approximately 60 minutes
- Remove from oven and trim any cake at the top
- To clean, wash by hand (do not wash in the dishwasher)
Swipe to see some cake ideas with this pan including: Peeking Mickey cake, mouse ears cake, baby bum cake, Globe cake (use foam for the bottom half), R2D2 cake, and even a sports ball cake!