Bake perfectly cute 3D cakes with this easy to use aluminum dome cake pan.
- 6" round hemispher by 3" tall
- Anodized aluminum
- Reflects heat, rather than absorbing it, for professional bakery finished cakes
Swipe to see some cake ideas with this pan including: Peeking Mickey cake, mouse ears cake, baby bum cake, Globe cake (use foam for the bottom half), R2D2 cake, and even a sports ball cake!
- Before adding batter, grease the pan using a paper towel with a heavy dose of shortening and follow by dusting it with flour
- For even baking of this deep pan, use a flower nail or heating rod in the center (coming soon to our shop!)
- Fill the pan with batter leaving approximately an inch from the top unfilled
Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for approximately 60 minutes
Remove from oven and trim any cake at the top
- To clean, wash by hand (do not wash in the dishwasher)