Mold beautiful geometric hearts using this high quality silicon mold with 8 gem heart cavities. Use these hearts to decorate cakes, cupcakes, or in treat boxes.
Mold chocolate, candy melts, or almond bark to create fun candy or cake-filled treats.
This mold is:
- Easy to use and clean
- Made of thick high quality silicone material
Gem hearts are approximately 2.5" at the widest and 2.5" at the tallest part. Overall mold dimensions are approximately 6.5" x 11.5".
To make cake-filled treats:
- Melt your chocolate or melts gently in the microwave, stiring after 10-30 second bursts (do not overheat)
- With a spoon, fill and coat the heart cavity with your melted chocolate; place in the refridgerator for 10 minutes
- Remove from fridge; if you see gaps or thin areas, add a tad more to the area and re-refridgerate for 10 minutes
- Once firm, fill with mashed cake just under the top of the cavity
- Cover the top of the cavity with a layer of the melted chocolate
- Refridgerate for approximatelyh 10 minutes or until firm
- Gently remove and enjoy!
To color the chocolate, we recommend Colour Mill icing colors
Cakes shown are courtesy of Cakes and Co