Make a trending large breakable heart treat. Use the molded heart to fill with a gift, candy, or both! This mold is:
- High quality silicone
- Easy to wash and clean
- Perfect for molding with chocolate, almond bark or batter (for baking in the oven)
- This mold is 8" tall x 6" wide.
The kit includes a:
- Large breakable heart mold
- Letter mold (use with fondant, chocolate, or almond bark)
- Wood gavel
- Fill the mold with chocolate (or almond bark) and coat the sides using a spatula, pour out any excess
- Let this firm in the refridgerator for 10-20 minutes
- Refill the mold and repeat to create a second layer, make sure to cover the edges well
- Place in the refridgerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Warm up a spatula on the stove top or with hot water and clean any excess chocolate from the rim of the mold
- Carefully seperate each edge of the mold around the heart and lift the mold away from the large heart - if you prefer, pre-cutting the corner edges is an option to make it easier to remove
The video shown uses almond bark and Rose Pink by Chefmaster. Treat box pictures are courtesy of our customer Mom Sweet Shop.