Bake professional cake tiers with this three tier set of aluminum pans by Magic Line.
- 10", 8", and 6" rounds by 2" tall
- Heavy duty aluminum
- Reflects heat, rather than absorbing it, for professional bakery-finished cakes
- Grease pans using a paper towel with a heavy dose of shortening and follow by dusting it with flour
- Fill each pan just under halfway full
- Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for approximately 40-45 minutes for the 6", 50 minutes for the 8", and 55 minutes for the 10"
- Remove from the oven and either trim the cake top or immediately press the cake top down with a flat surface to increase cake density
- To clean, wash by hand (do not wash in the dishwasher)